7/3/10

back from MDS(Minggu Destini Siswa)!!!!!

okay, here's a SIMPLE summary of wht I did for last week~

Saturday
went to UiTM and register~
met new roomate and classmate..
had a long brief with da PM(Pemimpin Mahasiswa) about tmr's Registeration..
slept early..

Sunday
morning : Register day~ I like it~ and we had to take piccas for our Matric card ^_^
evening : Senam Seni Malaysia (idk why I had to do this exercise even after High School!

Monday
its was a long day, with full of talk and talk and talk
but da talk sometimes is boring sometimes its fun adn full of INFOS~~!

Tuesday
same as yesterday

Wednesday
same(what do u aspect from a orientation week?)

Thursday
a big day,
we had 'Majlis Perasmian' for da new students intake (july2010)
we all had to wear Baju batik...
i cried thrice during da speech and video presentation...
during da night, we had a last meeting with da PM...it was sad...I cried twice here...
(idk why, but since I entered uitm, I becoming more and more patriotic... and I cried a lot (but not loudly, just sobbing~)
we arrive at da dorm really late~

Friday
a very2 happy day for me, cuz we FINALLY went to da Music Faculty~ and we FINALLY met our DEAN~
bad news, i cant take Cello as my minor instrument
good news, we have a very2 extraordinary Library AND! I got a Mexican as my piano private tutor~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohoooo Hola~(currently learning Spanish~)
evening: had a sports event~
i had to take part in cross country cuz we had no enough ppl to represent Music Faculty in Volleyball~TT_TT
it was tiring~
but, then................... Mummy and adeepshinoda came to fetch me home~!!!!

i'll go back to uni tmr..and I hav no enough time to check my fb and mspace...
gomen ne Miraa? i really wanna talk to you, but i CANT(my net at home is down and i cant only go to CC for a short time..)

till da next time i come back home,
adios(spanish again~!)

4 comments:

Ami said...

Wahh, it seems your orientation week went smoothly.. :)

unlike my enrollment day for college.. gahhh =.=! *I WANT MY ID CARD!!! wehhhhh*

are you really learning spanish lols?. ya knw i tak tahu which language i nak belajar.. jap ke or spanish??..

T___T!! I miss talking to u too!! seems plain and boring without talking to u.. sedih betol!..

Ami said...

Alamak ai! I lupe something.. Kenape tak boleh take cello as minor?.. what are you gonna pick now? violin ke?

brokenTeddy said...

not THAT smooth actually, i had slight fever and i had a hard time finding A friend..=_=''

wht happened to your id card??

no-lah~! ^_^ I learned a bit to have an easier conversation with my tutor~

actually, theres no minor instrument for music student..its da new syllabus i think..TT_TT i got stuck with piano for 2 and a half year..TT_TT

Ami said...

Awwww i hope you're ok now!! hai hai!~ *pats pats*

The people couldn't find my student ID number T-T, therefore I can't take a photo to get a card!! kena tunggu! aish!

Whhhhaaaa??? @_@.. oh i hate it when they change syllabuses.. So, hw long is your uni?