8/12/10

Its been more than a month...

...at UiTM..
Im semi-happy..thats not good. I know i have to develop positive-thinking in order to survive uni but, its hard. Im not a straight-A's-student who can read books 24/7..n im not even close to 4A..ppl arnt da same right?

This week I had quizzes...Aural and Theory. Its not that hard...thanks to mom who sent me to music classes since I was Standard 3..
but next week, Im gonna FAIL! Im having Music History's quiz, Diploma forum(which I have to perform) and Studio Exam(piano exam). I seriously havent prepare for History(requires a lot of reading and memorizing)!!!..TT_TT im scared

for Forum..hm...maybe im playing my G7 exams' song.MAYBE.
but, the thought of playing in front of lecturers and seniors gives me the shiver!!!!

Studio Exam...is like ABRSM exam...so, i think I can pass with this one..but,my pieces isnt ready yet...

AM I GONNA BE LIKE THIS FOR DA NEXT 2 1/2 YEARS?
DID MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE COMING HERE?? hm....=_=''

No comments: