5/11/10

Afterall, theyre my junior...

I woke up bout 10 am...ugh...still sleepy and mummy alrd ask me do a lot of works!

then, Wicca called...saying that shes coming by 1.30pm..she'd be following me to band practice~!
as Wicca arrives, I gave her a blanket as a present for her going into a college~!
thank god she LOVES IT!!
she borrows my dvds..(quite a lot!..she surely have nothing to do at her home!)

when we go to band practice today, ughhh...damn! I finally know how bad the percussion is!
i thought it was woodwinds who plays badly...(GOMEN NE, WOODWIND?)
brass section too...was sooo bad!
not consistent!
i felt ashamed...wht happend to my juniors?!!
ugh! im sooooo angry!

luckily I have to go to Motor class...
i need to work something for my juniors..
but 1st of all, i need to know bout horns...thyre the worst!
inconsistent playing, wrong notes ...EVERYTHING!

need to cool myself down...

see you girls tmr! XC

No comments: