5/9/10

Dat day, yesterday and today...

DAT DAY

I went to kem for Gala Musical~
it went pretty well, but, ugh.....dat girl really getting on my nerves!!
WTF! please....PLEASE TAKE CARE YOUR OWN INSTRUMENT!!!! I KNOW THAT INSTRUMENT ISNT YOURS BUT, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PLAY IT! YOU BORROW IT! THEN, YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT???!!!
WHAT R WE? YOUR MAID/BUTLER?? DON'T U FEEL ASHAMED TOWARDS THE TEACHERS??? DAMN IT!

YESTERDAY

I was still tired...eventhough I slept for a night..
I went to piano lesson that morning...and I slept when I play my 1st exam piece! ughh...damn...
and then, I went back home...and slept for all evening~(gomen ne, okasan? i didnt help you do the kitchen works)
later that night....my dad ish back~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!! wooohooo~!
he bought us Dunkin Donuts..cuz he transferred to Hotel Selasih...idk where it is located...
I ate a donut, right away~!!!(while filling my UiTM's form~)

Photobucket

TODAY

I went to Dataran Pahlawan, cuz we have MALAYSIA'S FIREMAN'S DAY~!
My school brass band took part in dat parade...so, I, as a senior, went there to support them~! muahahhahaha~!
n i found doggies verry very2 cute~~!!!!XD love it~!
after that event is over, I went to JJ with my dad and sis..
bought A LOT OF STUFFS~!!! (GOMEN NE OTO-SAN~!)
when I reach home, nyahahahaha~ my cute 'shiro-chan' is sooooooo cute~~!

Photobucket

No comments: