5/4/10

Silence for a few days???

...cuz I was very2 tired(....and im still fucking tired~!)
M'sia now is in a very hot season..(ATSUI!)
and I'm all sweaty EVERYTIME I step out from my house...and end up exhausted when Im back at home....T_T

so, last Saturday's piano lesson was cancelled, so, I followed my mom to Singapore....(...it was really2 boring!!)
luckily my cousin came to 'visit' me(..who were surrounded by ouji-san and oba-san!)
arigato!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

next, I GOT MYSELF INTO A UNI!!!! muahahahaha~ with my fu*ked up result, I could get myself into uni?!! muahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!
ehem,....so, I got Univerisiti Teknologi MARA...(UiTM..for short form)
and Im taking Music, muahaha, thing that I love the most~!

lastly, IM SOOOOOO ADDICTED TO YAMATO NADESHIKO~! KYAAAA!!!!!
TEGOSHI YUYA IN THERE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAIII~!
Photobucket
kyaaa~ the *pouts* face~

Photobucket
he's on the left~!!!!

wahhh~ i'll post more screencaps when I'm back from camp, kay?
(...see you on da next 3 days, Bloggie-chan~!!)

No comments: